Description & Specifications
Fully manufactured in the USA, the I-20 Bullet Tool is designed to cut laminate flooring, engineered wood, solid wood, parquet, luxury vinyl tile/plank, and more.
The functional design of the I-20 Bullet Tool prevents airborne dust in your work space and frees you from the hassle of electrical cords.
Our specialty blades make consistent, precision cuts and outlast over 20 saw blades without the noise.
Spare blades are also available from the drop down menu
Please make your selection from the drop down menu
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Strong, lightweight double I-beam construction
- Laser guide for precision cuts
- Built-in ruler
- Movable fence for 45° (up to 6 in. or 152mm wide) and 90° cuts
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 5-Year Warranty
- Maximum thickness for all materials: 1 in. (25.4mm)
- Laminate Flooring
- Commercial Vinyl
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
- PVC Tile
- Rubber Cove Base
- Rubber Tile
- Soft Plastic
- Wood Flooring, Engineered (most)
- Wood Flooring, Solid (most)
We will normally process your order within 24 hours of receipt.
All items are sent via DPD and are normally next day delivery and fully tracked, your email address or mobile number will be used to advise you of delivery times and dates which you can then rearrange with DPD if required.
Delivery should therefore be within 2-3 days of receipt of your order